Thursday, February 3, 2011

GOING TO GYM

Today February 7,2011
I stay home at day time ,I went to gym around 20:00 .I only used the bicycle and tread mill.Too much eating yesterday,  I gained some weight again...




before                                                                                    after


























Today is February 6,2011
I went for a 1.5 hrs road walk ,then went to  gym for the  sauna..Didnt join any program today..




                                                                                                 
Before
After




















February 5,2011 my  4th day going to gym


February 4,Friday gym day off..

Today I went to gym with sis.May,we joined aerobics,stretching,we did tread mill walking and machine training ..
Today I forgot to remove my necklace ,so to my surprise,after the sauna and shower my necklace is gone..huhuhu(learn from my mistake)..


Before                                                                          After














February 3,2012

Today I went to  gym from 13:45. I finished 21:00..I joined aerobics and yoga ..But mostly  I love to stay in sauna..
Because I joined the gym ,theres   a promo that I can invite friends for free within 2 weeks.
Today I am with  sis.May we have enjoyed the yoga ,aerobics,and sauna..^_^




My weight  before doing the ^work out^..                                                             This is after

No comments:

Post a Comment