Thursday, February 3, 2011

GOING TO GYM

February 8,2010
About what happen in the gym today?
I went to gym for 3 hrs work out.Running and walking in the tread mill.I did some machine training to make my stomach muscles strong..I spent some time in sauna .I love to stay in sauna I can do deep thinking...^_^Love the feelings to  perspire.today I ate 1 big apple.2litrs of water.plus the main dish


Before                                              After









        I ran and walk in tread mil about 5kilometers 





































1.First day in gym click Here




my favorite place after the gym.
make up display and demo for free

Feb.2 ,2011 Day in Gym
Second Day for loss weight


Feb.2,2011
Second day of working out in the gym, Today I only stay in gym for almost 1.5 hrs,Then I went road cycling ^_^ ..








My appetite always  strong,I love to  cook and  eat..I always feels like i want to eat sweets..
My legs muscles  feels pain too much because of pedaling and walking^_^..(had muscle cramps)
I just did the sauna today
after the sauna
need to  drink too much water..
lose 15 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment